CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES.
Please read this list to all children using the Bounce House.
SPECIFIC RULES TO FOLLOW:
1. Compatible age groups must play on unit at the same time. Age groups must not be mixed. Different sized children must not be mixed.
2. The Bounce House is designed for children and is not recommended for use by adults. Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
3. The maximum number of children allowed in the standard 13 X 13 Bounce House is:
Ages 2 to 8 ……….8 children maximum
Ages 9 to 13 ……..6 children maximum
Ages 14 to 17 ……4 children maximum
4. All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may harm the Bounce House or other users of the Bounce House or anyone in door around the Bounce House. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the Bounce House.
5. No flips, somersaults or horseplay. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls. Do not run or jump through the door of the Bounce House. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the Bounce House.
6. No food or drink inside or near (within 10 feet) of the Bounce House. If this occurs there will be a SET AMOUNT cleaning fee charges to clean food and drink residue from the Bounce House. NO SILLY STRING. Silly string damages the vinyl. You will be charged for all repairs required from silly string damage.
7. Keep all pets away from Bounce House. Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Bounce House.
8. Do not use the Bounce House during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet. If during operation the wind becomes excessive (25mph), remove all bouncers and deflate the Bounce House.
SHOULD THE BOUNCE HOUSE BEGIN TO DEFLATE:
1. If the motor has stopped – check the cord connection at the outlet and at the motor. Remember use of more than one extension cored can trip the circuit breaker.
2. If the Bounce House starts to deflate – check the air intake on the side of the motor for blockage. Check both tubes on the back of the Bounce House for snugness and retie if necessary.
3. If the Bounce House stakes come loose, pull the corner back and re-stake.
4. Should the Bounce House deflate, or if you experience any other problems with the equipment, please call YOUR COMPANY representative at the following phone number YOUR PHONE NUMBER before allowing or engaging in further use of the bounce house.
This is a sample forms only. BounceHouseInfo does not claim that it is legally binding in your locale or that it constitutes legal advice. The material included on the BounceHouseInfo.com website provides general educational information only. This information does not constitute legal advice, is not intended to constitute legal advice, nor should it be relied upon as legal advice for your specific factual pattern or situation.